We encourage stakeholders to review the task force’s final report.
The Youth Development Task Force will generate an options report regarding the future organization and administration of youth development academic and extension programs in AgriLife. Task Force 4 will inventory existing youth development programs and associated faculty and specialists within the College, AgriLife Research, Texas A&M Forest Service and AgriLife Extension, and generate an options report for better administration and coordination of AgriLife youth development academic and extension programs for maximal impact.
Task Force Members
- Robert Strong Jr., Fellow, Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communications
- Courtney Dodd, Ex officio & Provide Staff, Extension Director’s Office
- John Crompton, Member (Distinguished Professor), Recreation, Park and Tourism Sciences
- Julie Gardner, Member, Extension, 4-H & Youth Development
- Davey Griffin, Member, Animal Science
- Jensen Hayter, Member (Graduate Student), Plant Pathology and Microbiology
- Lori Moore, Member, Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communications
- Montza Williams, Member, Extension, 4-H & Youth Development
- Gary Ellis, Member, Recreation, Park and Tourism Sciences
- Andrea Ettekal, Member, Recreation, Park and Tourism Sciences