During the Spring 2021 semester, nine faculty task forces were charged with advancing academic initiatives to advance our shared mission and facilitate more transparent policies and procedures in AgriLife Research, AgriLife Extension and the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.
These task forces have recently completed summary reports and are ready for feedback during a 30-day comment period. Each of the reports are available in .pdf format. Respondents can participate/comment on each of the initiatives or those that are applicable. Comments can be made publicly or anonymously.
Overall, the maximum number of survey participants across the organization will ensure the most comprehensive collection of ideas, suggestions, and visioning guidance to further advance Texas A&M AgriLife.
Look for outcomes of this initiative in an upcoming Vice Chancellor’s Update. For questions about the task forces or the process, please email VCDean@ag.tamu.edu
Task Force Reports and Comments
You may scroll down or click on the task force name below to review their summary report and provide comments.
- AgriLife Research Strategic Plan
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Strategic Plan
- College Policies for Graduate Education
- Individualized Major in the College
- International Research and Development in AgriLife
- Promotion Guidance for AgriLife Research Faculty
- Promotion Guidance for College Academic Professional Track
- The Thomas Ranch
- Youth Development in AgriLife
AgriLife Research Strategic Plan
Research Strategic Plan Report Feedback
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Strategic Plan
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Strategic Plan Report Feedback
College Policies for Graduate Education
Additional information will be shared at a later date.