During the Spring 2021 semester, nine faculty task forces were charged with advancing academic initiatives to advance our shared mission and facilitate more transparent policies and procedures in AgriLife Research, AgriLife Extension and the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.
These task forces have completed summary reports and have undergone a period of public review and comment. The comment periods have closed, but the reports can still be accessed below in .pdf format.
Look for outcomes of this initiative in communications from the vice chancellor and dean. For questions about the task forces or the process, please email VCDean@ag.tamu.edu
Task Force Reports and Comments
You may scroll down or click on the task force name below to review their summary report.
- AgriLife Research Strategic Plan
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Strategic Plan
- College Policies for Graduate Education
- Individualized Major in the College
- International Research and Development in AgriLife
- Promotion Guidance for AgriLife Research Faculty
- Promotion Guidance for College Academic Professional Track
- The Thomas Ranch
- Youth Development in AgriLife