The Promotion Guidance for AgriLife Research Faculty Task Force will generate a consensus guidance document for promotion of AgriLife Research faculty using a similar format as the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Tenure and Promotion Guidance Document. This document should provide clarity and broad guidance regarding expectations for promotion of AgriLife Research Faculty (to associate professor and professor) and inform faculty candidates in their career development and provide guidance for peer evaluation of faculty achievements. The task force should engage the faculty, center directors, department heads, AgriLife Research administration and the College administration throughout the process.
- Megha Parajulee, Fellow, Research and Extension Center at Lubbock
- David Ragsdale, Ex officio & Provide Staff, Research Director’s Office
- Michael Brewer, Member, Research and Extension Center at Corpus Christi
- Jane Dever, Member, Research and Extension Center at Lubbock
- Kerri Gehring, Member (CPI Rep), Animal Science
- Lee Tarpley, Member, Research and Extension Center at Beaumont