The International Research and Development in AgriLife Task Force is charged with reviewing current AgriLife international activities (a summary report was generated in 2020) and generating an options report that includes:
- Mechanisms to increase the international portfolio of the College, AgriLife Research and AgriLife Extension and incentivize unit and faculty participation.
- An assessment of future opportunities and faculty needs to engage in international research.
- A strategic approach and options for better administration and coordination of international activities.
Task Force Members
- Megha Parajulee, Fellow, Research and Extension Center at Lubbock
- Elizabeth Parker, Ex officio and Provide Staff, Research Director’s Office
- Elsa Murano, Member, Strategic Academic Initiatives
- Vikas Mishra, Member (Graduate Student), Agricultural Economics
- Heather Simmons, Member, Institute for Infectious Animal Diseases
- Dan Leskovar, Member, Research and Extension Centers at Dallas and Uvalde
- Juliana Rangel, Member, Entomology
- Tim Davis, Member, Borlaug Institute
- Russell Cross, Member (Council of Principal Investigators Representative), Animal Science
- Jeff Gwyn, Member, Corporate Engagement and Research Support
- Ky Pohler, Member, Animal Science
- Muthukumar Bagavathiannan, Member, Soil and Crop Sciences
- Kirk Winemiller, Member, Ecology and Conservation
- Jim Mazurkiewicz, Member, Texas Agricultural Lifetime Leadership Program