We encourage stakeholders to review the task force’s final report.
The Individualized Major Task Force will design a new individualized major in the College for the purpose of recruiting the best high school students in Texas to the College. Task Force 5 will generate a report that details the justification and need for the new degree, anticipated costs, and a description, proposed CIP code, entry requirements, learning outcomes, goals, purpose and administration of a new flexible major that will be built off the backbone of the University Entrepreneurship or Agribusiness Entrepreneurship minors. The report will include a list of requirements, electives and a sample four-year degree plan.
Task Force Members
- Seth Murray, Fellow, Soil and Crop Sciences
- Mary Bryk, Ex Officio & Provide Staff, Dean’s Office
- Madalynn Kainer, Member (Graduate Student), Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communications
- Lori Moore, Member, Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communications
- Ed Rister, Member, Agricultural Economics
- Steve Hague, Member (Ag Caucus), Soil and Crop Sciences
- Rebecca Hapes, Entomology
- Sanjuana Coronado, Member, Digital Education