We encourage stakeholders to review the task force’s final report.
The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Strategic Plan Task Force will develop a five-year strategic plan that aligns the College mission, vision, and priorities with those of the A&M System, Texas A&M University and AgriLife. The Task Force briefs the college administration throughout the process and provides regular updates to the college and agency community of scholars. Prior to developing the final report, the College Strategic Plan Task Force will meet with the AgriLife Research Strategic Plan Task Force to harmonize relevant areas of the strategic plan.
Task Force Members
- Seth Murray, Fellow, Soil and Crop Sciences
- Clare Gill, Ex officio & Provide Staff, Dean’s Office
- Jacy Lewis, Member (Graduate Student), Horticulture
- John Park, Member, Agricultural Economics
- Aaron Tarone, Member (Council of Principal Investigators Representative), Entomology
- Luis Tedeschi, Member, Animal Science
- Bruce McCarl, Member (Distinguished Professor), Agricultural Economics
- Susie Dai, Member, Plant Pathology and Microbiology
- Lauren Coheley, Member, Nutrition and Food Science