Due to the wide availability of highly effective COVID-19 vaccines, Texas A&M AgriLife is preparing to increase unit occupancy levels.
Overall at Texas A&M AgriLife:
- Occupancy levels increase to 100% on June 1. Adjustments to occupancy levels will continue to be made as necessary.
- Continue current operations through May 31. Beginning June 1, all occupancy levels will increase to 100%.
- County Extension Offices should continue to follow their county’s continuity of operations plans. If such a plan does not exist, they may follow the AgriLife guidance.
- Return to worksite
- Units are encouraged to continue transitioning employees back to their offices by implementing a return-to-campus plan that includes the rotation of employees onsite.
- For assistance with return-to-campus plans, supervisors may consult with AgriLife Human Resources.
- Alternative work location arrangements
- If an employee or unit anticipates an AWL will remain in place beyond May 31, 2021, a long term request must be submitted through the formal request process, which routes to AgriLife Human Resources prior to signature of final approver.
- Finding a vaccine appointment
- Face coverings
- Continue to follow previous guidance for now.
For questions, please email AgrilifeHR@ag.tamu.edu or call (979) 845-2423.
Patrick J. Stover, Ph.D.
Vice Chancellor, Texas A&M AgriLife
Dean, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Director, Texas A&M AgriLife Research