Texas A&M AgriLife Marketing and Communications is responsible for developing and deploying marketing and communications strategies that align with the goals and priorities of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service and Texas A&M AgriLife Research. Our services and products are developed using industry best practices and are meant to both protect and enhance the AgriLife brand.
We share and promote the organization’s story across a variety of platforms to help AgriLife units reach their internal and external goals. We support agency- and college-wide external and internal communications initiatives through editorial content production, media relations, marketing, creative design, multimedia, and digital and web services.
The projects listed below are strategic, brand elevating projects of the professional service unit, not a comprehensive list of all ongoing projects.
- Update for Leadership: College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Website Transition Project
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Website Transition Project
- Texas A&M AgriLife Brand Assessment and Digital Project Update
- Announcing the launch of Photoshelter, new Texas A&M AgriLife Multimedia Repository
- New Form for Service Requests