Our Commitment to Excellence in Customer Service
We work hand-in-hand with Texas A&M AgriLife’s Customer Advisory Team, comprised of customer groups across the organization who meet regularly to evaluate the effectiveness of professional services as we strive for continuous improvement and excellence in all that we do.
In working with our customers—faculty, staff and employees across the organization—we pledge to:
- Provide timely responses confirming receipt and acknowledging next steps.
- Prioritize listening, dialogue and transparency in client relationships.
- Provide strategic, research-based counsel and recommendations informed by industry, enterprise, and marketing and communications best practices in tandem with departmental standard operating procedures.
- Be outcomes focused. We begin with the end result in mind and consider audience needs.
- Connect applicable dots and provide insights into the bigger, organization-wide picture regarding appropriate timing and channels for communications.
- Strive for excellence in terms of accuracy, clarity, timeliness, completeness, relevance and transparency in all our communications.
- Raise questions and flag potential roadblocks as soon as possible to allow time for discussion and planning.
- Remain cognizant of sensitivities that could impact a project and flag potential sensitivities that may not have already been considered.
- Create opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Remain nimble to allow for changes in strategy based on early metrics or new information.
- Recognize that employees at AgriLife represent a range of experience, backgrounds, interests and roles. We strive to make our communications relevant to the greatest number of these diverse audience groups as possible.